Fellowship Made Easy: Why I’m Organizing Trips to Ohio Star Theater




Here is an invitation to an equipping adventure with Michelle Steiner. I'm a big fan of Biblical Theater. I believe these events can be the perfect thing to invite your friends who are spiritually exploring and are open to seeing God in new ways. Check these out and let me know what you think-better yet just go along and find out what it's all about :) -Todd

I’ve always found organizing events to be something that comes pretty easily to me. I enjoy putting the pieces together, and if doing something I find effortless can create an opportunity for others to have a great day together, that feels like a pretty good use of my time! 

I’ve been to Ohio Star Theater and enjoyed their shows, and I also love the idea of supporting the ministry they are doing while creating some fun activities for the adults in our church. So often, as adults, we simply don’t take the time—or want to put in the effort—to plan something fun for ourselves.

 My hope is to take that part off your plate. You just sign up, by calling or texting me, show up, and enjoy the day! Children are certainly welcome, but when I first thought about organizing these trips, my heart was really to give the adults in our church an easy opportunity to spend time together, enjoy some fellowship, and make some memories outside of our normal Sunday routine. 

Here's the details for both shows:

Elijah: Prophet of Fire Saturday 10/31 1pm show time 

RSVP/Sign Up and money due by 9/27

Meet at the church at 10:15am- Carpools departing at 10:30am. Lunch before the show at Bags Sports Pub in Sugarcreek.

Watch the trailer HERE

2026 A Christmas Carol: The New Musical Saturday 12/12 1pm show time

RSVP/Sign Up and money due by 9/27

Meet at the church at 9:45am- Carpools departing at 10:00am. Lunch before the show at Dutch Valley Restaurant adjacent to the theater.

Watch the trailer HERE

Tickets are $50 each. Shows sell out quickly which is why I am requesting such an early RSVP.

And if people enjoy these kinds of trips, I’d be happy to keep planning! More theater trips, day trips, and other fun activities could definitely be in our future. 

Museum of the Bible, anyone? 

Amen sister! Any other questions feel free to call or the church office at 330-669-3601  -TM

 

Comments