UPDATED For all those times you want to sing our Campfire songs... but forget the words! HERE YOU GO ;)

 

                                    


       Campfire happens most every first and third Sunday night at 7pm over in the wing-it's a wilder way to worship and part of the wildness is the way we sing. These songs are fun and loud at times but then they can also be slow and quiet too. God loves variety. If you request any of these songs I'll add them to the next weeks playlist as I receive them.

I've been told kids are singing them at home during the week and that makes me smile-and I know God is smiling too. So keep singing and I'll keep adding more to our playlist as the Spirit leads... so check back here often :) 

                                     

Campfire Master Playlist (alphabetized) 101923

All in All                 D

You are My strength when I am weak you are the treasure that I seek-you are My All in All-seeking you as a precious Jewel Lord to give up I'd be a fool-you are My All in All

Jesus Lamb of God Worthy is your name (2x)

Taking my sin my cross my shame -rising again I bless your name -you are My All in All When I fall down you pick me up when I am dry you fill my cup you are My All in All

All my praise  

Hallelujah, I'm forgiven, Praise the God in Heaven who reigns-Hallelujah, Christ is risen,  Now every heart has a way-There's nothing left to do but give You praise,-yeah  Jesus, only You get all my praise

Hallelujah, thank You Jesus, For Your patience with me-'Cause I was blinded, but now I'm seein And Lord, I'm lookin' at You

(Chorus)   There's nothing left to do But give You praise (2X) Jesus, only You get all my praise    There's nothing left to do But give You praise

(Bridge) Oh, oh, Jesus, only You get all my praise (2X)

(Bridge 2) When I think about You, Jesus All I wanna do is sing out  Jesus, only You get all my praise (3X)

                                         Away in a Manger

Away in a manger, no crib for a bed, The little Lord Jesus laid down his sweet head.
The stars in the sky looked down where he lay, The little Lord Jesus asleep in the hay.
The cattle are lowing, the baby awakes, But little Lord Jesus no crying he makes.
I love Thee, Lord Jesus, look down from the sky And stay by my cradle 'til morning is nigh. Be near me, Lord Jesus, I ask Thee to stay Close by me forever, and love me, I pray.Bless all the dear children in thy tender care,And take us to heaven, to live with Thee there.

 Be bold!

Be bold! (echo) Be strong! (echo) For the Lord your God is with you. (2X)

I am not afraid, I am not dismayed, Because I’m walking in faith and victory,

Yes I’m walking in faith and victory, For the Lord, your God is with you.      

 

                                         Be still and know             G

Be still and know that I am God (3X) I am the Lord that health thee (3X) I am the way that leads to life (3X) In you Oh Lord I put my trust (3x)

 

Be strong

Be strong and courageous and do not be afraid The Lord goes with you each and every day  

Chorus: He'll never forsake you (Bass Line: Be strong and courageous and do not be afraid) Don't be afraid (Bass Line: The Lord goes with you each and every day) 2X

The Lord goes before you through the trouble and strife And He will protect you all the days of your life (Chorus)

 

Don’t let the devil ride               D7

Don’t let the devil ride (3X) cause he’ll want to drive-don’t let the devil ride               Don’t let him talk to you (3X) he’ll tell you what to do-don’t let him talk to you   don’t let him turn you around (3X) he’ll really pull you down-don’t let him turn you around          Don’t let him be your boss (3X) cause your soul be lost-don’t let him be your boss          (repeat first line)

                                         Father I adore you

Father I adore you and I lay my life before you how I love you… Jesus… Spirit…

 

Fear not

Fear not, for I with you, (repeat 3X) Says the Lord-I have redeemed you, I have called you be name, Child, you are mine.

When you walk through the waters I will be there And through the flames

You’ll not (no way!) be drowned,You’ll not (no way!) be burned, For I am with you.

         

Fruit Song              G       

 He's a peach of a savior he's the apple of my eye -He prunes back the branches when the branches get too high -He bears his fruit in season and his love will never die -and that's why I'm bananas for the Lord -Glory Glory we're the branches -Glory Glory we’re the branches-Glory Glory were the branches and that's why I'm bananas for the Lord!

 

Go tell it                 D

[Chorus} Go, tell it on the mountain, Over the hills and everywhere
Go, tell it on the mountain, That Jesus Christ is born

While shepherds kept their watching, O'er silent flocks by night
Behold throughout the heavens, There shone a Holy light  [Chorus}

The shepherds feared and trembled, When, lo! Above the Earth
Rang out the angel chorus, That hailed our Savior's birth  [Chorus}

Down in a lowly manger, Our humble Christ was born
And brought us all salvation, That blessed Christmas morn   [Chorus}

When I was a seeker, I sought both night and day; I asked the Lord to help me,           And He showed me the way.   [Chorus}

He made me a watchman, Upon the city wall;                                                               And if I am a Christian, I am the least of all.   [Chorus}

Go, tell it on the mountain, Over the hills and everywhere
Go, tell it on the mountain, That Jesus Christ is born   [Chorus}

 

God is so good                D  

God is so good God is so good God is so good he's so good to me… he cares for me… I love him so… now in Portuguese: Deus é tão bom 3x ele é tão bom para mim

 

                               Gratitude      G  Em  D  C

All my words fall short, I got nothing new, How could I express, All my gratitude?              I could sing these songs As I often do, But every song must end, And You never do                                  

[Chorus] G       D     C    Em D   G  D         C   Em   D       G                                              So I throw up my hands and praise You again and again 'Cause all that I have is a Hallelujah   Hallelujah   And I know it's not much But I've nothing else fit for a King Except for a heart singing, Hallelujah  Hallelujah

 I've got one response, I've got just one move, With my arm stretched wide,                    I will worship You   [Chorus]

[Bridge] G  D   C    G                                                                                                             So come on, my soul, Oh, don't you get shy on me, Lift up your song                       'Cause you've got a lion inside of those lungs Get up and praise the Lord (3X) [Chorus]

 

Graves Into Gardens    G w/Em Capo 1

I searched the world, But it couldn't fill me, Man's empty praise, And treasures that fade Are never enough, Then You came along, And put me back together, And every desire Is now satisfied, Here in Your love (Hey)

[Chorus] Oh, there's nothing better than You, There's nothing better than You, Lord, there's nothing, Nothing is better than You

I'm not afraid, To show You my weakness, My failures and flaws, Lord, You've seen them all, And You still call me friend 'Cause the God of the mountain, Is the God of the valley, There's not a place, Your mercy and grace, Won't find me again [Chorus]

[Bridge 1]  You turn mourning to dancing, You give beauty for ashes, You turn shame into glory, You’re the only one who can

 [Bridge 2]  You turn graves into gardens, You turn bones into armies, You turn seas into highways, You’re the only one who can, You’re the only one who can [Chorus]

 

He’s able                          D

He’s able, he’s able I know he’s able I know my God is able to carry me thru (2x)         He healed the broken hearted and set the captive free he made the lame to walk again and cause the blind to see b/c… (repeat first line)

 

Humble thyself                 Em

Humble thyself in the sight of the Lord. (Echo) (2X) And He (Echo) will lift (Echo)        you up, higher and higher. And He will lift you up.

 

 

I am a C                  D

I am a C, I am a C-H, I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N, and I have C-H-R-I-S-T                        in my H-E-A-R-T, and I will L-I-V-E  E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-Y

 

I believe in Jesus             D

I,I believe in Jesus, I believe He is the Son of God, I believe He died and rose again                  I believe He paid for us all, And I believe, He is here now  (I believe He is here) Standing in our midst  (Standing in our midst), Here with the power to heal now (With the Power to heal)  And the grace to forgive

 

I just want to be where You are           G Am C

I just want to be where You are, Dwelling daily in Your presence, I don't want to worship from afar, Draw me near to where You are! I just want to be where You are, In Your dwelling place forever, Take me to the place where You are, I just want to be with You

 

I love you Lord                  D

I love you Lord, and I lift my voice, to worship you, oh my soul rejoice, take joy my King in what you hear, let it be a sweet sweet sound in your ears

 

I Raise A Hallelujah  D G Bm A

I raise a hallelujah, in the presence of my enemies, I raise a hallelujah, louder than the unbelief, I raise a hallelujah, my weapon is a melody I raise a hallelujah, Heaven comes to fight for me

Chorus: I'm gonna sing in the middle of the storm, Louder and louder, you're gonna hear my praises roar, Up from the ashes, hope will arise, Death is defeated, the King is alive

I raise a Hallelujah, with everything inside of me, I raise a Hallelujah, I will watch the darkness flee, I raise a Hallelujah, in the middle of the mystery, I raise a Hallelujah, fear you lost your hold on me (Chorus)

Bridge:Sing a little louder (In the presence of my enemies), Sing a little louder (Louder than the unbelief), Sing a little louder (My weapon is a melody), Sing a little louder (Heaven comes to fight for me) 2x or so… Chorus

 

If I were a Butterfly                     D

If I were a butterfly I thank you Lord for giving me wings and if I were a robin in a tree I thank you Lord that I could sing and if I were a fish in the sea I'd wiggle my tail and I'd giggle with Glee but I just thank you Father for making me me…

[Chorus] For… you… gave me a heart and you gave me a smile you gave me Jesus and you made me your child and I just thank you Father for making me me… 

 if I were an elephant I'd thank you Lord by raising my trunk and if I were a kangaroo you know I'd hop right up to you and if I were an octopus I thank you Lord for my good looks but I just thank you Father for making me me…[Chorus]

 if I were a wiggly worm I thank you Lord that I could squirm and if I were a billy goat I thank you Lord for my strong throat and if I were a fuzzy wuzzy Bear I thank you Lord for my fuzzy wuzzy hair but I just thank you Father for making me me… [Chorus]  

 

                                        

I lift my eyes up Paslm 121        G

I lift my eyes up, to the mountains Where does my help come from?

My help comes from You Maker of heaven, Creator of the earth

Oh how I need you Lord You are my only hope You're my only prayer

So I will wait for you to come and rescue me Come and give me life                                                       I lift my eyes up, to the mountains Where does my help come from?

 

I’ve got the joy                 G       

I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart where? down in my heart where? down in my heart I've got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart where? down in my heart to stay

and I'm so happy so very happy I've got the love of Jesus in my heart and I'm so happy so very happy I've got the love of Jesus in my heart!

 I've got the love of Jesus love of Jesus…                                                                      

 I've got the peace that passes understanding…                                                            

 I've got the beautiful belief that baffles the   Buddhists…                                                                 

I've got the grit of the Gospel that Granny grew up on…  

I've got the faith of the fathers that fathoms the foolish…                                                               

 I've got the super salvation that sickens The sinner…                                                     

  And if the devil doesn't like it he can sit on a tack-OUCH!...

 

Jesus is The Rock          G

Jesus is The Rock and he rolls my blues away Bop shoe bop bop wee 2x

Jesus is The Rock and he rolls my blues away

When you're out on the street and you're really feeling down and low… when you're out on the street and there's really no place to go… when you're out on the street well Jesus going to save your soul… cuz...

When you wake up in the morning and the sky ain't bright and blue… when you wake up in the morning and the big world's after you… when you wake up in the morning Jesus going to pull you through… cuz...

 

Jesus loves me (clap)

Jesus loves me this I know for the Bible tells me so little ones to him belong they are weak but he is strong singing la la la la la… singing yes Jesus loves me, yes Jesus loves me, yes Jesus loves me, the Bible tells me so

 Jesus loves me when I'm good when I do the things I should, Jesus loves me when I'm bad, though it makes him oh so sad, singing la la la la… singing yes Jesus loves me, yes Jesus loves me yes Jesus loves me the Bible tells me so

Sing ‘bout love sing bout a love sing ‘bout sing bout love sing ‘bout a love sing-sing’n  la la la la la… singing yes Jesus loves me, yes Jesus loves me, yes Jesus loves me, the Bible tells me so

 

 

Jesus Loves the little Children (Matt 19:14)             D

Jesus calls the children dear, Come to Me and never fear, For I love the little children of the world; I will take you by the hand, Lead you to the better land, For I love the little children of the world.

(Refrian) Jesus loves the little children, All the children of the world. Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Jesus is the Shepherd true, And He’ll always stand by you, For He loves the little children of the world; He’s a Savior great and strong, And He’ll shield you from all wrong, For He loves the little children of the world.   Refrain 

I am coming, Lord, to Thee, In Your service I will be, For You love the little children of the world; And Your cross I’ll always bear, And for You I’ll do and dare, For You love the little children of the world.   Refrain

 

Jesus is a friend (John15:15)               G

Jesus is a friend is a friend next to you Jesus is a friend so sing along Jesus is a friend is a friend next to you Jesus is a friend so sing sing a h la la la la... leluia ah lalalalaleulia clap another hand clap a hand next to you clap another hand and sing along… five another foot… rub another back… squeeze another knee…

 

                                         (The) Joy of the Lord

The joy of the Lord is my strength (4X) He gives me living water so I thirst no more (4X) He heals the broken hearted so they cry no more (4X) Ha Ha Ha…. (4X)

 

Joy to the World

Joy to the world, the Lord is come Let Earth receive her King Let every heart prepare Him room And Heaven and nature sing (3x)

Joy to the Earth, the Savior reigns, Let all their songs employ, While fields and floods, rocks, hills and plains, Repeat the sounding joy (3x)

He rules the world with truth and grace, And makes the nations prove, The glories of His righteousness, And wonders of His love (3x)

 

Listen to the Lord            Em D G

Listen to the Lord as He speaks softly, listen to the words of a perfect man, listen to the voice of the God incarnate, listen even when you don’t understand

 

 (The) Lord is my Shepherd                 D

The Lord is my shepherd I'll walk with him always he leads by still Waters I'll walk with him always always I'll walk with him always

 

(The) Lord loves me                   D

The Lord loves me and oh what a Wonder I see -a rainbow shines through my window the Lord loves me -He died for me on the cross at Calvary -He bore my sin and my shame when he died for me -He rose from the dead fulfilling each promise he said and someday home to my savior I shall be led

 

                                         Lord my desire

Lord my desire (echo) is to be like you (echo) say the things that you say (echo) do the things tat you do (echo) help me hear your still voice (echo) thru all the other noise (echo) so that I can be (echo) just what you want me to be (echo)

 

Lord prepare me    (2 Cor.6:16)            D

Lord prepare me, to be a sanctuary, pure and holy, tried and true, with Thanksgiving I'll be a living, sanctuary for you

 Lord you are         Psalm 119:72

 Lord you are more precious than silver Lord you are more costly than gold Lord you are more beautiful than diamonds and nothing I desire compares with you lord your love is higher than the mountains Lord your love is deeper than the sea Lord your love and compasses the Nations there's nothing more I want inside of me

Love the Lord

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your mind and love all of mankind as you would love yourself

 and love the Lord your God with all your heart and all your soul and mind and love all mankind

we've got Christian lives to live we've got Jesus love to give we've got nothing to hide because in him we abide love…

 

Medley: I’m gonna sing, when the saints, swing low, this train                 D

I'm going to sing sing I'm going to shout shout shout I'm going to sing I'm going to shout praise the Lord makes no difference what people may say I'm going to praise him anyway I'm going to sing I'm going to shout praise the Lord

 oh when the saints Go marching in oh and The saints Go marching in oh Lord I want to be in that number when the saints Go marching in

swing low Sweet Chariot coming for to Carry me home swing low Sweet Chariot coming for to Carry me home

 this train is bound for Glory this train woohoo this train is bound for Glory this train woohoo this train is bound for Glory if you want to get to heaven you got to be holy this train is bound for Glory this train

Meeting in the Air

Verse 1: You have heard of little Moses in the bulrush, you have heard of fearless David and his sling, you have heard the story told of dreaming Joseph and of Jonah and the whale you often sing.  There are many many others through the Bible I would like to meet them all I do declare, by and by the Lord will surely let us meet them in the meeting in the air.

Chorus: There is going to be a meeting in the air in the sweet sweet by and by.  I am going to meet you, meet you there in that home beyond the sky.  Such singing you will hear never heard by mortal ear, will be glorious I do declare, and God's own son will be the leading one , at the meeting in the air.

Verse 2: Many things will there be missing in that meeting, for the mourners bench will have no place at all.  There will never be a sermon preached to sinners for the sinner has refused to heed the call. There will be no mourning over wayward loved ones, there will be no lonely nights of pleading prayer.  All our burdens and our anguish will be lifted at the meeting in the air. Chorus:

Verse 3:  There the doubters will be missing all together, all the skeptics will be absent on that day.  There will be no grumblers present to disturb us and the acheans will be busy far away. There the saints will have the seal upon their foreheads dressed in raiment none but ransomed ones can wear.  All who have the wedding garment will be present at the meeting in the air. Chorus.

 

O Holy Night

O Holy Night!, The stars are brightly shining, It is the night of the dear Savior's birth!
Long lay the world in sin and error pining, Till he appear'd and the soul felt its worth.
A thrill of hope the weary soul rejoices, For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn!

Fall on your knees, Oh hear the angel voices, Oh night divine, Oh night when Christ was born, Oh night divine Oh night divine

Led by the light of Faith serenely beaming, With glowing hearts by His cradle we stand
So led by light of a star sweetly gleaming, Here come the wise men from Orient land
The King of Kings lay thus in lowly manger, In all our trials born to be our friend

Truly He taught us to love one another, His law is love and His gospel is peace
Chains shall He break for the slave is our brother, And in His name all oppression shall cease, Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we,, Let all within us praise His holy name

Open the eyes of My heart      D

Open the eyes of My heart Lord -Open the eyes of My heart -I want to see you -I want to see you (2X) To see you high and lifted up -shining in the light of your glory -pour out your power and love as we sing holy holy holy -holy holy holy -holy holy holy I want to see you

Peace like a River            D

I’ve got peace like a river (3x)… in my soul, Love like an ocean… Joy like a fountain… (All 3: Peace, Love, Joy) And it’s all b/c of Jesus…

 

Pharaoh Pharaoh   G 

Pharaoh Pharaoh oh baby let my people go yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah…[2X]

 a burning bush told me the other day that I should come over here and stay I got to get my people out of Pharaoh's hand and lead them all to the promised land singing Pharaoh Pharaoh…

 well me and God's people coming to the Red Sea and Pharaoh's army was a coming after me so I raised my rod and I stuck it in the sand and all God's people walked across on dry land singing Pharaoh Pharaoh…

 So Pharaohs army was a coming too so what do you think that I did do I raised my rod and I cleared my throat and all Pharaoh's army did the Dead Man's float singing Pharaoh Pharaoh…

Rejoice in the Lord Philippines 4:4

Rejoice in the Lord always, again I say rejoice, rejoice in the Lord always again I say rejoice, rejoice rejoice I say again rejoice, rejoice rejoice I say again rejoice

 

Rise and shine                 G

[Chorus] Rise and shine and give God the glory glory rise and shine and give God the glory glory rise and shine and give God the glory glory children of the Lord!

 The Lord told Noah there's going to be a floody floody (2x) get your children out of the muddy muddy children of the Lord

 The Lord told Noah to build him an arky arky (2x) make it out of hickory barky barky children of the Lord…[Chorus]

The animals they came on they came on by Twoees Twoees (2x) elephants and kanga-roosee-roees children of the Lord

It poured and rained for 40 dayees dayees (2x) drove those animals nearly crazy crazy children of the Lord

The sun came out and dried up the Landy Landy (2x) everything was fine and dandy

dandy children of the Lord… [Chorus]

 

Silent Night

Silent night, holy night!, All is calm, all is bright., Round yon Virgin, Mother and Child.
Holy infant so tender and mild, Sleep in heavenly peace, Sleep in heavenly peace

Silent night, holy night!, Shepherds quake at the sight. Glories stream from heaven afar
Heavenly hosts sing Alleluia, Christ the Savior is born!, Christ the Savior is born

Silent night, holy night!, Son of God love's pure light., Radiant beams from Thy holy face
With dawn of redeeming grace, Jesus Lord, at Thy birth Jesus Lord, at Thy birth

 

Spirit of the living God

Spirit of the living God, fall afresh on me (2x) melt me, mold me fill me, use me…(repeat first line)

 

                    So Help Me God   (Em  D  C  G  Capo 3)

I’m a pilgrim bound for Zion In the wild pursuit of God I’m not quite where I could be    But I’m sure not where I was Should I fall into the valley Or scale the Alps of life    There’s a shepherd in the lowlands And a Sherpa in the heights

 [Chorus] I’m gonna get through this, through this                                                        I’m gonna get through this So help me God   

And I might climb a mountain Or maybe You’ll move it                                            But I’m gonna get through this  So help me God

 Every God I’ve ever heard of sat so high above the Earth                                             Oh but You came down the mountain Like a pilgrim in reverse                                       To lead me through the canyons, The caverns and the caves,                                   Sometimes it takes a valley, To find an Everest of faith  [Chorus]

[Bridge] You won’t leave me in the shadows, Won’t forsake me in the hurt                 You might walk me through the valley, But You won’t leave me in the dirt                Should I lose the road before me, Or should the road just not seem fair                   You’re the God who got me this far, You won’t leave me half-way there [Chorus]

 

Stayed on Jesus              G

I woke up this morning with my mind (stayed on) stayed on Jesus (3x)                      hallelu hallelu hallelujah-It feels so fine just to keep my mind (stayed on) stayed on Jesus (3x) hallelu hallelu hallelujah -the devil can't get me with my mind (stayed on) stayed on Jesus (3x) hallelu hallelu hallelujah- I'm going to walk (walk) talk (talk) with my mind (stayed on) stayed on Jesus (3x) hallelu hallelu hallelujah

 

This Little light of mine (Luke 5:15 KJV) G

This Little light of mine I'm going to let it shine (3x) Let it shine Let it shine Let it shine hide it under a bushel no! I'm going to let it shine…                                                           won't let Satan blow it out I'm going to let it shine…                                                                Let it shine till Jesus comes I’m gonna let it shine…

(Bridge) the light that shines as the light of Love-shines from the darkness from above- shines on me and it shines on you-shows us what the power of Love can do-I'm going to shine my light both far and near-shine my light both bright and clear-if there's a dark corner in this land I'm going to let my little light shine…

 

When I remember

When I remember Jesus died for me I'll never go back anymore when I remembered Jesus died for me I'll never go back anymore

no no never never uh uh uh I'll never go back anymore 2x

 

Who’s the king                 D

Who's the king of the jungle oowh oowh -who's the king of the sea Whaley Whaley Whaley-who's the king of the universe and who's the king of me-I tell you J.E.S.U.S. yes! He's the king of me-He's the king of the universe-the jungle and the Sea-Whaley Whaley Whaley oowh

#53 Wounded soldier

I am a wounded soldier but I will not leave the fight-because the great physician is healing me-so I'm standing in the battle in the armor of His light - because his mighty power is real in me- I am loved I am accepted-by the savior of my soul-I am loved-I am accepted and my wounds will be made whole

 

 

 

                                        

 

 

 

 

Comments