Get transformed at Re Gen this summer!

 


I hope you will consider going to this gathering of our Evana network of churches-it has been a huge blessing in the past and I have no doubt will be again this year!

All the info is here when you click that link and you can read all about the event and register-early bird pricing ends March 31 so now is the best time to sign up.

I felt bad for not promoting this 2 years ago after I got back b/c it was such a great experience. My hesitation was all the COVID restrictions and possible cancellation but it all happened and I resolved to bring as many as I could next time-NEXT TIME IS ALMOST HERE!

When we left MCUSA we left larger church gatherings, which had become a stressful mess, but were also times of connection with friends and family from around the country-this many of us missed. Now we have a gathering we can go to again with comparatively no stress or mess.  These gatherings that happen every 2 years allow us to build new and maintain old connections with people we love.

Please consider going with me (and our youth group too) to Taylor University in Upland IN June 26-30 and experience the transforming power of Jesus!

Comments