Family Photo Fun... yep time for an update!

 

Believe it or not it’s been almost 4 years since we had our church family photo album done! (the above photo was from 11 years ago for those who may wonder ;) I know they are often referred to as “the directory” but I like to see them as more a family photo album of SMC. I love looking back at old family albums and see the way we’ve grown and changed over the years. I also cherish seeing family that have passed away but they are still in the album! It’s the same with our church family!

Here’s a little confession: I like having my picture taken as much getting a cavity drilled at the dentist! So why do it? Here’s the deal, these little books are a like a time capsule and I want you in it! Here’s how and I promise no drilling required!

So why do it? Here's just a few reasons: it's FREE! did you know that you can come and get your take picture taken and pay nothing? Now that's not to say the nice folks from universal studios don't want you to buy some. They do, but I want you to know the main thing is to get you in the photo album and as a bonus you get an 8x10 just for your time.

Next reason it's FAST. Speaking of speed I hope we can get you in for an appointment and out in less than an hour. Sign in, sit down, smile and step out.

It's also FAMILY. Here at SMC I hope we can strive to be a healthy growing family, one of the ways we do this is to simply know each other. I know it's tough to come into a new congregation and be flooded with new faces and names. My hope is that everyone who wants to be a part of this family can start learning who we are with a fresh photo album.

So here's the timeline between now and June 2 sign up online at this website www.ucdir.com click on the photography appointment scheduling login on the right side, enter oh2635 in the church code field and enter photos in the church password field or you can call the office and we will sign you up. Then, on June 2nd and 3rd show up for your picture and Voilà you will have a new family photo for free!

 I hope within 30 to 60 days we will get the albums and you will get the 8x10. We will have the option of submitting digital photos to the office but our hope is as many people as possible will sign up and show up on June 2nd and 3rd. Lots of you have already signed up and I'm so glad but we would like to have even more!

In fact, I had someone suggest that they bring in some family members that don't have a church that they are part of. Perhaps this could be a way to bless them and bring them into our building. I totally affirm that approach and would love to see even more people be in our photo album and maybe become a part of our church because of it! Let me know if you have any questions otherwise be prepared to say cheese June 2nd  or 3rd

Comments